View Single Post
      11-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Another GTA M3 Owner (Burlington)

I look forward to participating in the M3 threads. I have had BMWs forever and finally got the one I always longed for.

I have been at Bimmerfest for years but this M3 forum has been very informative.

Was all set to purchase a 2012 M3 coupe, when I spotted a 2010 that had just arrived with only 7500km on it (4700 miles).

Alpine White
Novillo extended leather
High gloss shadow line
MDrive
Executive Pkg
Style 220m 19" wheels
Manual

I was going to order a 2012 with EDC - competition package, (was undecided on the transmission) but after test driving - went with this instead.

Bonus is that the warranty goes until May 2016 - 160,000km; so it is half a year longer and 60,000 km more than if I had bought new.

Won't be worth as much obviously as a 2012 but the price and condition was hard to pass up.

Just ordered some tires and rims for winter from Tire Rack, and should be good to go when I pick it up next week.

Attached are a couple of rather lame photos at the dealer parking lot. Will post more when I get the car.

I figured being the last NA 8 cylinder engine on an M3, now was the time to proceed. Hope I don't regret not getting DCT and damper control - but I do love manuals and the ride felt fine to me.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0