BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Mo 703 View Post
all i can think about right now is so many people doubting and hating on Lebron and the Heat in the pre-season, but now Lebron has the best selling jersey and are only 3 games away from there championship. HEAT and King James FTMFW.
This will be a season to remember - never have the players dictated their own destiny like they have in the case of "The Decision." Many of the doubts of the Heat were founded IMO, they played plenty of regrettable basketball during the regular season, had trouble closing games, I think Bosh underperformed a lot of people's expectations, and people questioned Spoelstra as "Pat Riley's puppet" - combine that with the absolute mishandling of the free agency situation by LJ, their "pre championship championship" celebration, the parading like assclowns, etc... and the hate is to be expected, but as with anything else, time and winning heals all wounds. There was plenty of reason to believe in them and plenty to doubt them. Anyone who says they absolutely knew this would happen is a pretty shitty NBA observer, unless they also picked D Rose as MVP, Thibs coach of the year, Bulls best record in NBA, Lakers going down in 4, Celtics down in 5, Bulls down in 5 etc...we get all the people coming back out of the wordwork retroactively saying "I told you so" when really, given the unknowns of the situation before and throughout the season, they're condemning their thought process as flawed, to me at least
Appreciate 0