View Single Post
      10-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #30
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21 View Post
There's a lot going on here that I'm mostly going to stay out of for lack of time but I wanted to point out the sentence here.

You should be aware that GMO is what allows us to feed large portions of the planet, including some who are facing a very different realization than whole foods vs GMO such as GMO vs starvation.

To these people, money isn't just a piece of paper (and in reality it isn't). Money is the difference between life and death. We have the luxury at looking at money so frivolously as well as the choice of which food to eat.

Others can attest to whether the rest of your argument is valid but it's in your best interest to be aware of how what you say will affect how you're perceived.
GMO's have not increased food production at all, in fact so far they have done the opposite. Also we already produce enough food to feed the world, those that are starving simply cant afford it. That is a problem with the distribution of wealth, but the entire monetary system is flawed in my opinion so I'm not going into that right now.
Appreciate 0