View Single Post
      04-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
BMWSpeedFreek
Lt Col. …who can’t wait for his next track day!
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Yes - just had it done on my new M3 delivered yesterday.

It is some sort of molecular bonding agent that is used on jet aircraft to protect them from the elements. Jets like Air Force 1. Jay Leno is a "compensated endorser" of this product I think...

It is claimed to provide a 10-yr protection from dead bug stains, tree sap, road salt on hoods and mirrors for example, given that you get a reapplication done at the 5-yr point...and I think the reapp is free. Obviously, no protection from rock chips...

It is somewhat similar to the Swizol Nano tech wax process as I understand it...

Pentagon Car Sales here in Ramstein is a selling agent if you want to google it...

Hope that helps...by the way, I've attached a photo of my car at delivery immediately following the treatment.
Attached Images

•'12 E92 M3 Space Grey/M-DCT/ZCP/ZPP/DINAN/ACM Test Pipes/BPM StageII Tune & Coding/M Perf Exhaust, Race seats, Alcantra V2 steering wheel, gloss grills/ModeCarbon GTS wing/GTS DCT Tune, CF int trim, door sills/LUX H8 V3/CSF race oil cooler/Trackspec hood vents/GT4 Rep CF splitter & rotor ducting/Hawk DTC60/KW CS 2way NR/B'world/Hotchkis/Eibach/Apex
Appreciate 0