View Single Post
      04-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #31
Lexi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishace View Post
I cannot stand the new generation S4 exterior, the previous model is so much nicer. That being said, the S4 is a pretty darn sweet car from a performance perspective but I love my 135i.

My 135i has so much more potential with the correct modifications and the price tag is significantly less. Furthermore, I echo the sentiments of many of the posters, the simple yet elegant interior is a lot more attractive in the BMW.

The M-Sport steering wheel has an incredible feel and gives the driver that feeling of connecting to the car and its power. The S4 just did not take me there. Lastly, rear wheel drive is some much more fun to drive.
Each to his own, just as many people dislike the 1 series look. Again the 1 series has tonnes of power, and is a highly respectable vehicle, but many people wont buy it because it does not appeal to them.

Loft - some people are just like that... as in some people don't respect other people's decision, much less doo they respect other people's cars. Many people have arguments over which city is better, which state is better, and which country is better.

That's why we have racism and discrimination, this board, is an example of that. People get worked up when another challenges their choices.

In essence you bought your own car, they bought their cars, it's unnecessary to compare.
Appreciate 0