09-22-2009, 07:36 AM   #56
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlam168 View Post
I have told you many time that I will take action. I have sent them more than 100 e-mails and they did not take care of me. I purchased a set of 360forged wheels for my CLS early this year and the clear coated are peeling and cracking. I will draft you a beautiful report (wheels bolts for F430, delay in delivery, 10% refund, broken wheels) and post all car related forum online. (6speedonline, mbworld.org, Ferrari, m3post, Corvette, GTR). You should be ashamed of yourself for selling me a defective item.
Thank You.

That will help new (and existing) wheel buyers who STILL don't get it.

360 forged, and all the individuals involved (past and present) should be avoided at all costs.

Believe it or not, there are people out there who are still willing to trust that 360 forged won't screw them over. It boggles the mind. What's wrong with people these days?

The past owner (and ex-employees) of 360 forged, simply ran away when the public started to realize they were crooks, liars and cheats who were selling a product of poor (sub-standard) overall quality.

They simply moved on (leaving hundreds of unsatisfied customers in their wake), and started a new company called...ADV.1.