11-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #302
erm324
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
Not sure where you come up with your data Sal but like usual it is extreamly flawed. Filter placement makes 0 difference on our kit. We have tested filter placement during development of our kit, with or without or mounted directly behind the blower and it made no difference in efficiency. Final placement had to do with access to fresh air. Your comment on swapping cooling cores is at best laughable.

For someone who is selling his first supercharger system and someone who did not engineer the kit he is selling you sure come across like an expert on FI. Any R&D and testing you claim to have done on your kit was done by TTS. You and I both know this. Im not sure why you continue to pretend that you engineered the kit you are selling I would stick to reselling stuff others develop for you with your added mark up and spend less time trying to talk down about other vendors products who happen to do their own development and R&D.

Does this manifold look familiar? It should it the TTS Audi manifold that for some reason looks exactly like your M3 manifold. I guess if you swap the TTS logo with Evolve you can take credit for their development on this kit also.

I've refrained from posting in this thread for over 10 pages now because I cant stand the idiocity that comes out of the mouths of the very same handful of delusional people Ive went back and forth with in previous threads, but this post pretty much puts an end to the thread. The truth always comes out
Appreciate 0