08-30-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

TEASER: New ADV.1 SEX

Hey guys,
I'm not really a fan of teasers myself, but I have my 2012 Melbourne Red e92 on order and I won't take PCD delivery until November 1st . So all I have is these teasers for now. I think I'm in love

Specs:
  • Brand: ADV.1 ADV10 TrakFunctions
  • Sizes: 20x9 fronts and 20x11 rears
  • Color: polished gunmetal faces and brushed gunmetal lips - ( I wasn't sure how that finish would turn out as it hasn't been done yet, but I'm extremely glad I did it) - I really love how the wheels look different in different lighting as seen in the pics.

I debated heavily between 19's and 20's and I think with a step lip, the 20's look the best, but if it was a monoblock wheel I definitely would have gone with 19's.

BIG BIG thanks to Jordan and Matt from ADV.1 Wheels for all the trouble I gave them and all my nagging. I HIGHLY recommend anyone interested in wheels to e-mail matt@adv1wheels.com and order a set.

On to the goodies (Take a look at those rear lips!! ):

Thanks for looking and look out for my project thread in November,
Matt

Last edited by MR///M3; 08-30-2011 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0