View Single Post
      09-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Brilliant White interior by Top Stitch

I found a thread of a group buy on headliner and pillar treatment by Top Stitch and I was immediately in. I already had plans for the interior treatment, so this was perfect timing. The scheduling was challenging as I live in SD and Top Stitch is up in L.A. After talking to Chris and Anthony (owner of Top Stitch) we set up a date for me to drop off the car.

I spend most of my time with the car inside, so I wanted to make the interior custom and special. I already wanted to do the headliner, pillars, shift boot and e-brake boot with double stitching that matched the existing fox red interior, but I also wanted to cover the dash to match. I know this is a little above and beyond the usual order, but Anthony did not hesitate and said they could do it no problem. We discussed a few options and then agreed upon the total order package and timeline. Keep in mind that Top Stitch sets a date and meets the date. They do whatever it takes to make the date without sacrificing quality or craftsmanship. Their work speaks for itself.

Anthony at Top Stitch met me when I dropped off the car and he showed me around his showroom and shop. It is a newer place for them and has much more room in front and in back. The shop was very spacious and clean. He had completed some work on other customer's cars (Constantin was one) and showed me the quality. I was blown away! The work that Top Stitch does is absolutely Top Notch! They ensure that the quality of their work is the absolute best as they had a veteran BMW Technician work to remove and install my dash and interior components. This was all explained to me before the work started on my car which made me very comfortable. Also, they were doing work on a certain NBA Basketball Player's Ferrari, plus I had seen Chris's M5, so I completely trusted Top Stitch to do the work.

They also do custom floor mats which are more than twice as thick than the BMW Factory mats. They can do any custom logo or lettering that you want too. I have two English Bulldogs and love the bulldog logo, so on the mats they went. They color matched the logo as well and they turned out very nice. A great addition to finish off the interior IMO.

In summary, I would HIGHLY recommend Top Stitch to anyone that wants to get any interior upholstery upgrades installed. They specialize in custom interiors, so use your imagination and they can make it happen. If you need your car picked up and delivered, they can do that too!

My interior is now complete thanks to Top Stitch!

Very Special THANKS to:
  • Anthony at Top Stitch and his Crew
  • Chris at MFest

Other Interior Items:
  • Matte Silver Carbon Fiber - MA Carbon
  • Lamborghini Black Pearl center and cupholder surrounds - IND Distribution
  • BMW Performance Wheel - BMW

On to the pictures!

Here are some other quick pics!

GTS
Appreciate 0