United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoB01 View Post
I'm in the same boat... I'm half way through a PCS coming from Japan, now on an IA in the sandbox. I don't own a car, I need a house when I get to my new duty station, and I'm hoping the timing won't be so atrocious that it won't be workable. Like you said, though, the longer the time it takes, the better the Mitsubishi evolution X is looking... especially at the price...
Gents...yeah how much you wanna bet that karma and the lovely roll out release that BMW has done with this car will time it so that all come at the same time...your PCS, house purchase, oh and your request for payment for your cars from BMW NA! LOL Then the choice is downside the house by 50k or so to short it for the M3 or get em all IF the bank will let you in the current mortgage ah climate we now find ourselves in! Not a fun pic huh?

ON a side note just got back from the DC Auto show and saw Mr M3 in person! Stunning as all the pics I have seen..the 135i was there to but looked small and didn't seem to be generating as much pics and buzz as the other cars to include the 650i and M6 convertible for christ's sake. BUT I will also say they had an Audi S5 there that did make me think twice as did the R8! WoW is all I can say.

Back to the topic...come on BMW...for christ sakes...has ANY rollout been this bad?
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0