View Single Post
      06-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #606
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt

Quote:
Originally Posted by calscooby View Post
Hyperjack: What color scheme did you end up getting? I saw you were debating a couple months ago on a thread when I have been searching through, but what did you finally end up deciding? You are set to get your car soon right? Any mods you added to it? What ext/inter scheme did you go with?

You must be stoked!
oh, yeah...i'm stoked! i started looking for my car in january. put my order in in March,it should be at my dealer first week of august ,so it's been a long time coming.

my build is Frozen Grey/Rust brown, fully loaded 6MT. haven't seen a combo like that before, so there's a little anticipation there to see how it will actually turn out.

being a member here since March, i've been educated/infected by the lot of you so stock is just not good enough. i have a whole list of things i'm doing, all of which i want done before i pick up the car, or at the very least, before i take it home. so there's a lot of coordination going on with that.

the main things i'm doing would be new wheels, new exhaust and some suspension modification to drop her a little lower. you'll see the rest when i have those pics ....and there will be a lot...uploaded here.

probably late august.
Appreciate 0