Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage 2 Drew View Post
Good shit Adam!

I'm pissed I missed this but I couldn't justify it being out of work and all. I'm hoping something happens soon to make SS.
How about Sunday? They still have spots open if you aren't working that day. You still owe me a rematch

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
The idea is on the table and my friend who built me my motor wants to do it so we will see after M33s car is ready.
You installing meth on your car ?
Awesome! I've been looking forward to seeing a 4.6 SC. What's the RWHP estimate on one of those??

Meth got a bit problematic for me with my 335. It wasn't very reliable. And with the S/C M3's it doesn't make much more power than high octane gas so I've decided against it for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
It's hard to see how fast these cars really are without having a stock m3 running. Op great races. Mi guess ur a fan of dct
Loooooooove the DCT. I have a 6speed in my STi when I want to feel like a real man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
i would like to run a blown m3 just for the hell of it to see how much the difference is...
There is a run against a white FBO e85 n54 335 at 7:35. It made 440 wheel so it was significantly faster than a stock M3 and you can see what I did to that car
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0