View Single Post
      05-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #58
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
wish i could join in this one... another time for sure kind of a long commute from CT to make it this time
Let us know if you are in town in the fall. I'm sure we'll go for another drive then when the temps are little cooler out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Thinking about picking up a gopro for the drive
I'm bringing mine, although it's only a V1. Not going to do video, will do pics every 10 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
Hey all!

I was down there about a month or so ago and met Alex. We had a great time and his TP and Megan exhaust sounds absolutely mean. And it definitely pulled very hard and was keeping up my SC e90 until we get to some higher speeds. We had a great drive and alot of fun. Thank god for my radar detector in one area and Alex's insane vision!

Alot fun down there in the Carolina's I miss that wager and those roads.

Alex if you have those pics post them. That would be the first pic of my car to hit the forums as I literally to stupid to figure out how to post pics and mostly use the app these days for the forum.

Still waiting to hear how the SSK turned out man!!! I still have a rejection sticker and only a few days remaining...uh oh!!
Alex showed me your car, and he said it sounded crazy too. Let us know next time you are back in SC. I'll definitely come join
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0