09-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #93
jmarino21
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS350 View Post
For all you lease experts, does this seem like a fair deal on a 2011 E92 M3 Coupe?

E92 Coupe, MSRP 75,425
Sale price for lease is 69,500
1000 less if I apply my BMW Drive Certificate, or I can take it as cash, and apply it toward the 1000 shipping fee I must pay to get the car here to the east coast. They've asked me to pay for shipping, because they say their giving me the lowest prices already.

Does this seem like a good deal?
Their lease quote is with my first month payment and my total state sales tax of (300) paid up front (they get us on vehicle registration instead of sales tax)
So monthly with 3 years at 15k miles/year is 889.00
Thoughts?
This includes the 725 acquisition fee and the dealer’s doc fee of 500.

Appreicate any perspective!
Thanks!
IS350,

There are resources on the forum here which you can use to calculate the invoice price of the car yourself, assuming you have an itemized quote or sticker picture from the dealer you're considering the purchase from.

Your price of 69500 is about 92% of the MSRP. Considering that includes shipping (you use your 1000 credit for it) and other fees listed above, the purchase price seems pretty good. The only way you could do better is ED on a new car.

What are your residual value and money factors on the lease? I've read that 60% is pretty standard residual for BMW and a money factor under .002 is pretty good.

-James
Appreciate 0