cliverman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3M

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTime View Post
Sorry, been super busy. Not trying to be a jerk lol…

Guys, this is actually much more encouraging than I expected. Thanks!

Oh, that is a great suggestion on the brakes. Not sure why I haven’t looked around for parts that I am in the market for that might be for sale on this forum yet, but I really should.

You know, I looked around on eBay and some other forums to see what level of demand there was for these particular wheels, and the price they were selling for, but I wasn’t super thrilled about what I found. I was thinking about putting up an ad on Craigslist just to see if there was someone local who was willing to meet my price, otherwise, I suppose powder coating my stock wheels could be a viable option for me. With all the other stuff I am trying to do in my car life, I am trying to not be ridiculous and spend too much on a second set of wheels

Ohh, can I see pics of your wheels? I guess I would really need to make sure that I picked a top notch place to do the work. Luckily, my friend who suggested I powdercoat my wheels has found a local place to do the wheels on his bike, so I can see first hand the quality of their work.

Lol, I know… The wheels I really want are more than $2k a piece, but that is just unreasonable right now with the amount of other things I want to do. Plus, I am trying to save money for a Laguna Seca Blue e46 M3 (I have my heart set on one)… I have a 2 year plan

Thanks for the advice! I am always taking my wheels off for one reason or another, so I will make sure and buy matching lugs instead of powder coating them to match, if I end up taking that route.
Here's a pic of my wheels.
Attached Images

2015 F82 ///M4 (Ret.)
2011 E92 ///M3 (Ret.)
Appreciate 1
DreamTime864.50