Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickeM3 View Post
WHOA!

Your saying the Evolve M3 just massacred the R8 ( nothing particularly special)

but then an F10 M5 , thats also tuned- waiting on some numbers but hell that car impressively beat the E60

And then an ESS 625 M3?

The ESS car cant be running right, they put down well over 550 rwhp at 7.5psi on over Id say 90% of the dyno's. So either the Evolve car is making more than that (at 6.5 PSI) or the ESS has a boost leak.

What I do like though, is that the evolve M3 seems to have gobbs of Torque at any rpm range, every run itthere started pulling, no waiting for boost.. I do very much like that, just what the M3 needs, down low TQ
I have the same blower with my Active Kit. Have yet to run any ESS cars, but will soon. I have compared my dyno with many ESS kits and usually find that even though they will peak higher at redline I usually have more HP/TQ everyhwere else except the very top of the RPM range. Being that peak hp is only hit for a fraction of the full rev range these results don't surprise me. The Rotrex blower is no joke.