View Single Post
      10-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #41
jphughan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Cayman GT4

I use Amica. Male, 26, married, clean record, living in Austin, 2 cars on the policy, and my 2011 E92 costs $72/month. Amica is an AMAZING carrier. JD Power has rated them as highest in customer satisfaction for I believe 12 years running (behind only USAA and one other carrier, neither of which is available to the public), and I can confirm that based on experience. They once chased a fraudulent at-fault party for 7 MONTHS trying to recover my deductible (which was greater than the amount THEY paid on the claim) and got it back long after I had considered it lost. They also have no brokers or resellers, so when you call them you're speaking to someone who actually works for the company. They also quoted me the lowest rate when I shopped around, and I was worried that they might undercut everyone just to deliver bad service when you needed them, but that hasn't been the case at all.

Plus, they're one of the few providers whose policy wording still only excludes timed or competitive track events, so non-timed, non-competitive HPDEs are still good.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11.75 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT (owned 5/2011 - 11/2015)

Last edited by jphughan; 10-22-2012 at 09:53 AM..
Appreciate 0