View Single Post
      11-25-2005, 04:33 PM   #23
eimSD
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Arctic 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by espo89
That's not only a problem with GM, that's a problem with most american companies. I'm in R&D and try to sell that concept above almost every day to various business and engineering people, but they just wont get it... Everything is about doing it yesterday and cheaper... Then when it doesn't work, go blame the guys in R&D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I do hope they pull through, get some people making right decisions in there... I grew up in Buffalo, my dad worked for GM, my sister still does, may be nearing retirement, especially now. I even have the ol' GM credit card myself, had expected my next car would be a GM car. Despite that, when I had the means to get a new car this year, went with the BMW, my first. That's an easy decision here in So. Cal, where they're so common, everyone I know who had one raved about it. I love my car, don't see myself going back. No my family didn't disown me, but they were more that a little suprised... I do hope for my mom's and sister's sake, the company pulls through.
Appreciate 0