Rep
Drives: 13 Rubicon

FS: 2009 AW/FR 6MT Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

This is honestly just a feeler thread. I can't believe I'm doing it because I love the car so much. But I feel like it makes sense to sell if I can get what I want and buy a cheaper/older E46 M3. Just a couple notes before going any further. The car does have a lien on it. I've sold 3 other cars with liens on them with no problems. I understand it might take a couple days longer than someone outright owning their car but what can you do. Also, the car as of today has 52,xxx miles. It does not have a warranty through BMW and that is why it's listed below CPO values. I looked at the service history of the car before I bought it and besides maintenance there was one software update. Nothing else. Since this seemed like one of the bmw's that didn't break, I opted to not get the extended warranty or maintenance plans. Also, I do all the work myself and get good deals on parts so it didn't make sense. You still with me…

2009 BMW M3 Coupe
Alpine White with Fox Red Interior
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Smoked Titanium Trim
Navigation (New idrive!)
Cold Weather Package
No Premium Package
iPod Cable
18" OEM Gunmetal Wheels

Mods
Active Autowerkes Air Filter
Rpi Scoops
20% Tint

Overall, the M3 is in fantastic shape. No dings, dents, or any paintwork ever done. It has a clean carfax. There are only two small issues with the interior (and I'm very anal). It looks like when the previous owner went to get out they lightly rubbed against the door panel leather with their nail. You can't see it if you don't know it's there. And the other blemish is a small cut on the steering wheel. No idea how it happened to be honest. I just figured I would buy a new wheel if it really bothered me. I can post pictures of both of these. The car is located in West Chester, PA and I'm firm at $45k. This is around the "Good" range if you are using KBB. I honestly think it should be more on the Excellent range but that's just me! Email me at BlownM395@gmail.com with any questions. If there is enough interest I will post pictures..

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by WCM3; 04-04-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Appreciate 0