08-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
slimflem
get driving!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iksenna View Post
Cant believe I did it, but last Friday I purchased an 2011 M3 Sedan (jerez/novillo black). It was a long long process. My IS350 car lease was up in November and I started to look at something different. I test drove the S4 and it was amazing but again, something was missing. The 4-month waiting list and lack of negotiation room meant I had to keep looking. I got the chance to test drive the M3 coupe last week and that was it. The sedan is perfect for me and to be pefectly honest I am still in a state of shock. The car felt 'perfect'. I signed the paperwork last Friday, and hopefully sometime in October I get the call.
To summarize, I don't think I've driven or connected with anything like it and it just answered all my questions. I come from a family of BMW owners going back 30+ years and I always wanted to drive something other than a BMW. But, i guess I got my overdue baptism...
I live in the Toronto area (although I work in Scarborough), and i'm really looking forward to checking out the forums and chatting with you folks!
Congrats, it's awesome car and I think you will be happy for a long time to come. Great purchase!
Appreciate 0