Thread: Envy Chargepipe
View Single Post
      03-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #51
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

bargain compared to the Dinan?? the Dinan one had dyno tests up the ass done and R&D up the ass done before it was released. the Technocraft was released the same weak it was finished production and not even one dyno was done on it prior to being released just numbers were stated. you see the pics of it being made on L4P and then when it was finished it was all of a sudden for sale. sorry but i almost pull the trigger on that and i am glad i didn't

so in my op the Dinan is the one that is the bargain out of the two when you consider the R&D btw the two pieces and what works and what doesn't

people hate on Dinan for there prices but those boys do there homework and never release a product unless it works and works good. after 3 Dinan cars i have never had one bad part from them and the one time i had a leaky diff seal they overnighted the part and replaced it for free and paid for the labor on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fupa92 View Post
I agree 100% Even though the price is a "bargain" compared to Dinan, the research and development isn't. I am getting the Dinan intake because it has been tested and reviewed, and the craftsmanship and fit is exceptional. I found this review of the Tecnocraft, thank you to who ever made it:

The consumer said "You can see GAPS around the chargepipe"
Appreciate 0