View Single Post
      09-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #40
EmArAsOnS
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: LCI F11 MSport Xdrive (I.Blue)

Garage List
had a 3 series back in 95 and it was a great car but when i bought the first audi A4 98 and then 00 (facelift) i was impressed by the interior look and feel in the begining but then i was shocked by how poor the interior looked after a couple of years . Bought an A3 99 (same interior story) after that the S4.
buy a new audi ... not sure tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by derryck View Post
Let's be honest, that's not the norm. I had 2 01 S4's and they were wonderful cars when they weren't broken but that wasn't very often. Both were purchased new and I never had neither long enough to mod them heavily. That generation of S4's can be found these days almost for free because they're such maintenance nightmares. I thought my FD RX-7s were a pain but they had nothing on my Audi's.
agree...i had a B5 S4 01' and i loved it but the maintenance nightmare had to be stopped after all one wants to have a reliable car. now undecided between f11 lci and A6 c7 hate having those maintenace nightmares with the a6 and unsure if the interior quality is any better than the rest of the audis i owened before.

f11 it will be
Appreciate 0