07-24-2008, 02:23 AM   #41
nd54
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: RDSport RS 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by otoupalik View Post
OK? You must not know who we are or anything about our company. We don't make claims, we post dyno numbers. Marketing claims are for those that cannot back it up. Want to put your money up on a wager?

Again, please do your research. First of all, you really should watch what you say. Few tuners have been around as long in the US as we have or have had the results we have. You might want to check this out. And if you are going to make these claims, then be ready to back it up as we are. You think we are full of BS, lets see if you want to put that to the test? The car is here on the dyno now. You front the plane ticket and I will show you before and after dyno sheets and take you for a ride in the car. If I am wrong, I will pay for your trip. If you are wrong, you will post an apology and pay your own way? Up for it?
I accept the challenge Brad. I will fly down to Southern California to do the test. However the following conditions must be met by your company:

1. We use my car, which is in Socal right now. It is completely stock, a software flash may have been done but I can have the ecu flashed back to stock.
2. We use a shop of my choice, with a dyno I choose. This will be a neutral location for both of us.
3. You can supply the pulley kit, however none of your staff is allowed to install the kit or be anywhere near the dyno for the duration of the test.

The wager remains the same. If there is indeed a 21bhp gain I will issue an apology and pay for the trip, dyno costs, install etc... If the gain is less than 21bhp your company will pay for the installation and removal, dyno testing, my hotel and flights. Let me know so I can make flight arrangements and book some time off.
Appreciate 0