Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Jesal's review of the KW Sleeve kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Color me impressed.

Now let me first say that I had H&R springs on my IB M3 which in my opinion were very harsh and felt that I lost good amount of handling going from stock to that setup.

Since H&R bothered me so much I then switched to Eibach Springs with e36 bump stops which were a vast improvement. Granted I lost the ride height that I wanted.

Now I am in a SSII M3 and wanted to try something that seemed to get a lot of great feedback on the forums. I had IND order me a set of the KW Sleeve over kit and they recently arrived!

The kit itself seems really well put together thus far. The height adjusters fit really well on the factory shocks, and there’s a good amount of height adjustment if I am not happy where it sits currently. I really like that the kit comes with new bumpstops too, because I think that goes a long way to giving the car a good ride, instead of feeling like the car with cut springs you had when you were 17.

I am simply amazed by this setup. I am at max low currently in front and still have room in the rear to go lower. However the ride comfort is stellar and feels as if it rides smoother than any other setup I have had. No wonder so many people praise this setup!

Few install pictures.

Installed! Will try to take some better pictures soon. Ignore the 18inch winter wheels.