Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabster View Post
How are you all,
i notice there are a ton of SoCal references here,
does anybody have had any kind of reviews with dealers in the south/central Florida?

thanks in advance
I created the thread in the hopes that people from all regions would contribute, but unfortunately it seems that Californians have been the only ones contributing in force. Probably has to do somewhat with the amount of cars sold in California, but it's a shame nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmdphd98 View Post
I went to Center BMW this past weekend to check out a 2012 M3 with DCT and competition package. Test drove the car and asked them to give me an appraisal on 2010 M3 with 6 MT. I am very careful with my car so I asked if they were going to drive it. The sales rep (Alex) said "no". I went to the restroom and by the time I came back the guy told me the used car manager took my car for a spin. I was really upset by this point but to make matters worse the sales manager (Mike), after making me wait for over over an hour treated me with an extremely rude and aggrogant attitude. Please do yourself a favor and don't EVER go to this dealership. I wasted 4 hours of my life and had my car driven without my permission to learn this lesson.
Thank you for your submission, but when submitting a review, please include the following information along with the additional comment section you already provided. Thanks.

Username:
Region:
Dealership Name:
Sales or Service:
Name of Salesperson/Advisor:
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest):
Work Performed/Attempted:
Recommended? (Yes or No):
Additional Comments:
Appreciate 0