11-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #140
mattixxg
MKIV
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Hyundai interior nicer than M3 interior

GTR interior nicer than M3 interior - GTR interior looks like a video game plus there's no comparison between the GTR and M3 exteriors, at least IMO.
Video game? lol people are still using that?
The M3s interior is very boring visually when compared to the GTR or the Clutter Hyundai...possible visual overkill. Thats simply fact dude.
It doesnt even look like a sleek simplistic design..it really looks plain.

Relax the fanboyism (Fanboyism = BMW could come out with an interior that looks like garbage on purpose, but because its BMW, youll think its still KEWL and GR8!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
Yes the Hyundai Sonata has better design. Look at the photos. If you think the M3 is better in interior design you need to get your eyes checked.

1 (866) 686 5108
www.lasikvisioninstitute.com

Materials aside, the design on many cars interior is much better than the m3, some cars are even worse. I actually can see where she is coming from. The girl doesnt know what carbon fiber is or carbon stamped leather. Come on. Most people dont. I think the S class Mercedes is awful. Our BMW M3 is pretty damn plain. Look at the center console vs the New 6 series and new 3 series. Cover it in leather and it makes it better? I think not. If I cover my entire interior in gold leaf, that doesnt make it better. I actually think the e46 had a better interior design than the e92. The e46 had a more cockpit feel with the center console directed towards you.

Dont even get me started on the last gen 5 series and 6 series. It looks like they stuck the buttons on a left over blank face plate. The entire bottom piece is used for 2 tiny heated seats buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
As far as I'm concerned there are only three arguments for not having a GTR over an M3.

1) I didnt want to spend that much on a car
2) I didnt want to pay the high cost of maintenance on the GTR (which is a moot point since the total cost of ownership is probably still higher in the M3 since the M depreciates much more rapidly)
3) The Car HAD to be a 6MT.
Well and the exterior. Some think the gtr is ugly. I think the BMW looks more "sleek", if you will, as the GTR looks like a transformer. Its definitely polarizing and "stands out" much more than a base M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
I dont see that you made any points that explain why its a bad DD?

Confused. Lost.... So why is it a bad DD? Did it hurt your butt?
Had me cracking up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by compm3e92m3 View Post
Audi interior >>>> GTR, M3 interior

Def agree on this.
Appreciate 0