View Single Post
      01-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #19
hotrod182
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50

I went over there. Thought originally, maybe only 5 people might sign up or so, and I felt sorry for Terry. But its way over 100 members on its first day of operation. E90Post benefits because they don't have to worry about Terry trying to come back here with all the heated Juicebox discussions. People here that don't want to read about Juicebox info anymore will benefit, because there will be less of that here now. Now members here can focus on info that they get (or don't get) from Shiv, etc. Those people who want to read about Juicebox, racing topics, etc, can join over there if they want. Interestingly enough, there are more and more Procede people joining over there and offering great discussion. And that is a good thing. The other forum actually welcomes members with other kinds of tunes with open arms. I for one want to see more about Procedes there too. There is no commercial sponsorship requirements there that could create more bias. It makes it much more informative and less boring when you see the whole perspective. That is the reason I was disappointed Terry got banned here. For it's first day, N54Tech.com is doing pretty good. Once they get over a 1000 members there, it should get pretty interesting.
Appreciate 0