View Single Post
      05-08-2009, 08:30 AM   #69
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

I dont know how to put this without making me sound old(I'm only 28) But when I was younger we didnt have the internet yet. If I got punched in the mouth the last thing I would be doing is posting on the internet, what the fuck?? the kids of today are fucking cunts. Have some pride and go redeem yourself, dont sit on the internet and make excuses why you cant fight(maybe you just CANT fight) at least try to fight. Also you sound like a pussy to me, spit on someone? I would have fucking murdered you if you spit near me let alone on me. I really dont know where I'm going with this rant, so I'll end it with a little bit of advise for you. I know your only 16 and obviosly a little bit spoiled but stand up for yourself and earn some respect or else your going to go through life getting your fucking face punched in and running to tell someone rather than doing something about it.