Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
I know first world problems right! Just wondering what you guys do when you feel like you've taken your M3 as far as you want to take it? I'm not going to doing anything till next year, but if all goes well I might change it up a bit. Right now I just can't justify another 10-15K in modifications to the E90. With the turbo M's coming out, I don't see spending the money on a supercharger for a car that's 5-6 years old and has no warranty.

Not sure how long some of you keep your cars, but 3-4 years into it I always seem to get the itch. I'm even having thoughts of the dark side.... C63 or a used GTR

Thoughts?

-Beastcat

I usually take it to an abandoned stretch of curvy road and drive the tar out of it. That cures boredom every time.
Gonna try this today.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0