03-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKN3 View Post
How are numbers going? I can make this one now, O/s vacation is called off, just too many other things on lately.

I saw Darryl's LV10 two weekends ago at park road. Is he coming out again?
7 spots left, but Dave Russell (from the Lambo team) called the other day and wants more spots, so there are only a few left.

Daryl is also locked in.

It would be REALLY nice to see more of the guys from this forum coming along, I think you could safely say that anyone who came had a great experience and it's really good value for the money. If we get the full 32 it will only be $150 per head including passenger rides and driver training.

If any of you out there are thinking about it now is the time to step up. I know there are a few new owners coming along this time which is really good.... and remember... there is no profit in this, it's just a good day out for all ... and the day only reinforces just what an awesome machine the M3 is

As Doug Chapple said its one of the only cars you can drive out there in extreme comfort and has all the trimmings of a luxury daily drive and it transforms on the track.
Appreciate 0