armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post

It was my first time with Trackdaze and I thought it was a well run school. Seemed like most everyone "played nice" on track too!

Barry
Agreed!!!! Granted I've only been to two HPDEs so far, the other being with the Tarheel BMWCCA. From talking to Chris (my last instructor at the Tarheel event), this is one of the better groups to run with and who can complain about the 30 min track sessions?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, I loved the Tarheel BMWCCA also but the 20 min sessions ended up more like 15 min sessions on more than one occasion. He also said that NASA is the worst offender as far as track time goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
Was a great weekend.. but I think I will be demoting myself back to Novice group next time so that I don't have half the class pass me in every session.

overall, a great time!
We'll spend a few hours talking over the track next time. I think it will help if you can visualize the track in your head and drive it at least 2 times a day. I no shit drive VIR in my head at least 5 times a day, and I still do the same with the Nurburgring.

Here's you doing some passing

Katherine said you wanted a video with your exhaust sound
Appreciate 0