02-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #28
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotios330i View Post
you wont really get a high. IMO I think adderall is a very dangerous drug and can ruin your personality for a long time. Its not worth it. If you smoke you probably wont get high.I never could. its like your brain wont allow it.How often do you even laugh on adderall? probably not much.
And what are your sources for this information?

I've said it in this thread before, Im not using adderall to get "high" or help with anything that has to do with abusing it. My adderall is strictly for helping me focus better on school related activities/material. Yea its a bit odd that I get sort of serious when Im on adderall, kind of straight faced and uneasily amused. And on the first day I tried it, which was about 2 days ago, I had a bad come down where I felt like I was about to feel very bored, had nothing to look forward to, needed to find something fun to do, felt down in general, had slight jaw clenching, and had a bit of a racy and panicky heart, which lasted about an hour or less.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals