01-18-2015, 08:02 PM   #11
BoilerM
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 G42 M240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio1988
... and quite frankly, there really is little out there that can compete with the E9x M3. The looks have begun to feel like they will not go out of style (just like with the E46) in comparison to newer cars, the space and build quality is exceptional, the reliability has honestly been amazing, and the engine needs no comment. Under the totality of circumstances, the only car I can even consider would be a 2015 M4 (which is a fantastic car btw, regardless of the crap people talk about it), but that's too rich for my blood right now.

Some recent test drives:

1. 2010 Nissan GTR - Interior alone keeps me away... absolute garbage. Fast as s***, but no soul

2. 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S - smaller interior, higher bills, and honestly not as impressive as I'd hoped.

3. 2015 Corvette - loved it, just not at $70k. Also, no more back seat and I'd be left wanting the Z06

Also drove the M4, Audi RS5, and 2015 Mustang GT
How did the GT drive and how was the fit and finish? The GT350 intrigues me.

I too recently test drove a new RS5 and really wanted to like it, but it drove like a tank. The exhaust note and downshift throttle blip were amazing though!
Appreciate 0