United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' ZCP E92 M3

FS: Encore Innovation Titanium Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The exhaust was taken off after about 2k miles because it didn't clear the Vorsteiner rear kit that I had put on. One of the connecting pipes had to be custom made by AAA muffler, but the other is the original titanium connecting pipe from encore. For some reason, it does not have the serial number plate on it, but it definitely is an authentic encore innovation titanium exhaust (I don't even think a titanium replica exists). I know that this was one of the last brand new systems available before the company closed down, so maybe that is why they didn't plate it.... Anyway, the exhaust is in excellent condition, and sounds amazing. The edge-burned titanium tips look phenomenal too! Now that I have an AA exhaust, I can definitely say the sound of both is very similar and exotic.

Here are some pics of what the exhaust looks like:
Pics borrowed from 1m1z's thread (hope you don't mind)

mine comes with the tips below:

Here is a pic when I just got it..

The exhaust is currently sitting in storage, but I can easily pull it out and take some pictures for anyone who is interested.

The exhaust new originally was $3.5k or so, I am asking $1750. Please pm if interested.