Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Thank to you guys all at the forums Ryan was the top M salesman this year in the US with this Ryan was invited to a super exclusive BMW M sales award event in Miami. There was also a couple other M sales rep that were awarded with awards as well.

Ryan said that this event was insane and that words could not describe how over the top BMW M went for him and the others. It made him very feel really good for all the hard work he put in over the past year. Here are some of the pics Ryan sent over to me. they are in particular order so bare with me on the randomness and enjoy.

On behalf or Ryan and all of Steve Thomas BMW we really want to thank all of you again for all the support over the years we really appreciate it

Here is Ryan in the middle along with David and Lino (Lino is a rep from BMW) Congrats to David for receiving an award as well

The new m6 vert on show

Also the M6 coupe

Perfect spot for the ceremony the new parking garage on Lincoln Road (sick architecture)

Well deserved Ryan
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0