Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
Oh, we all feel deeply. I don't think any of us would have coughed up this kind of money if the E9x wasn't everything it is. I think if the E9x's weighed what the E46's did, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. The E9x M3 is simply the greatest all-around car of all time but some other iterations have just been a little purer in purpose.
Yeah. people discredit it because of its weight and size but BMW is just following the laws of any company that makes a product, and thats keeping up with the current trends and tastes of the consumer market. People wanted a little more room, and they delivered, at the cost of some weight.

E90 M3 is the one that stole my heart but we all can agree (i hope) that the 46M is a timeless design.

And please... 1M is not a real M car. 1M = 135i + z4 engine + m3 suspension.

i dont know about you guys, but for a car to be an m car, it needs to be built by M from the ground up as they have ALWAYS done. the 1m is just a little Frankenstein action. no one can convince me that the 1M is a real M car. thanks, but no thanks. yes yes we know, its as close to the e30 as it gets.... whatsgoodtho?