View Single Post
      11-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #445
Dodge2Dub
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 M3; Ducati

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post
The shoulder on the PSS is a little bit more square than the PS2 but not as bad as the AD08. If you use a 275/35 rear the diameter will be slightly larger than the stock diameter of 26.3". With these differences in the PSS, along with the increased width, you might run into a rubbing problem on the rear with a 12 mm spacer; however, without the spacer I doubt you'd have a problem. On the front, if you have a rubbing problem with the 15 mm spacer you could switch to either a 10 or 12 mm spacer and solve the rubbing issue.

I plan on running 255/35 and 285/30 PSS in the spring on zcp wheels - zcp wheels are wider and have a slightly more aggressive offset and this will work without rubbing (I'm not using spacers).
I mounted the tires and without the spacers, the rubbing is very slight at full lock in the front. No rubbing in the rear. I've tried a 15mm and 12 mm spacer in the front, but they are too aggressive with this setup. I believe that a 10mm front and 5mm rear spacer will work with the wider tires and the lowered suspension.