View Single Post
      11-19-2010, 12:10 PM   #196
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
Not gonna happen. As long as we control the clock on the offense and our defense plays like last night we won't have problems against Detroit..

It will be a good game. Your defense will play well.

However, you can't really say your defense played stellar against that offense. With all due respect, that's probably the worst offensive lineup that has taken the field in the NFL in a long time. There are high school teams that probably could have shut Miami out with those guys on the field. The Michigan defense probably would have done just fine against them. Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm sure you get the point.

It all boils down to your offensive line. Which one will show up? If they take that day off against Detroit like they have in so many games so far, it's going to be a tough game for Cutler.

...and why would you say that you "wouldn't have any problems against Detroit" when you guys only walked away with a victory at home because of rulebook verbiage? I seem to recall you guys controlled the clock just fine in that game, and your defense did play extremely well.... And Detroit sure did give you "problems" at home, so I'd expect more of the same on December 5th.
Appreciate 0