View Single Post
      10-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

Best Dealer for Service??

Hi can anyone reccomend a dealer that they know of doesn't take M cars for joy rides etc and actually just does the work on the car. you know you bring the car in for something that wouldn't require a test drive then your car has 10 miles more on it then when you dropped it off

i have a couple electrical things i need to get looked at, my Nav unit etc has something going on with it

these places are closest to me

Prestige BMW
Park AVE BMW
Orange County BMW
Paul Miller BMW
Wide World BMW
Hudson Valley BMW

i have dealt with Prestige in the past and had a pretty cool SA there that i used to tip good so he would look after my car but someone told me he is gone now from there. so i am pretty much starting over. i only go to the dealer when it is last resort bc they all suck. i usually have my mechanic at MMW in NJ work on my cars but this is warranty stuff

any advice where to go for a dealer that won't be out rippin my rear tires up would be nice. i just added my midpipe so the car sound nasty so i know it is gonna make these morons trigger happy

i will write my miles down and i will also bring my tire guage with me so i can measure tire tread depth and measure it again when i pick the car up

what is the accepted amount of miles your car should have on it more when you pick it up?? 1 mile, 2miles?? i know if it was engine related or tranny they may need to drive it a bit more but if it is for nothing engine related what do you guys think??

thanks in advance

H
Appreciate 0