E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Sorry man, went way off topic. But come on, don't tell me you're not enjoying the back-and-forth
no worries...that's what forum is for...open discussion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
I don't know how you define cheater, but all of those traits you just labeled above is NOT cheating. Getting flustered by another team holding you up is NOT cheating. Showing the finger is NOT cheating (although it's poor sporting behavior). Asking your teammate to move over is NOT cheating (although your team asking your teammate is). A cheater is someone who willfully breaks the rules; I see only one instance of that happening this season- Massa moving over - and that was only due to his TEAM asking Massa to move over. It sounds to me like you just don't like Alonso's "I'll do anything to win" personality, which is perfectly fine with me. But if he's NOT breaking the rules, he's NOT a cheater. Ok? If you're going to make accusations, as least understand the definitions first. Or if you're going to make up definitions, then at least be consistent - Hamilton is a cheater for jumping the safety car, Webber is a cheater for crashing into Hamilton, Vettel is a cheater for holding everyone up behind the safety car, etc.
Technically, its massa's own "decision" to move over...
Anyhow, all race drivers are at some point going for some loop holes or willing to break some rule if there's a clear advantage. Another example, LH qualify pole in Canada with an empty fuel tank, without complete the in-lap. That's the loop hole that Lewis and McLaren "brilliantly" took advantage of.

That's how teams determine to win....teams take different approach. Red Bulls decided to work harder. But teams and driver taking different approach to win is what makes Formula 1 and motor racing interesting.

Also brings controversies and discussion all the time. otherwise off track forum will be boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
this man knows what he is talking about. totally agree.

i rather watch guy like alonso or hamilton who will do whatever it take to win a race than guy like button (boring). that's what competition is all about. you gotta be hungry.
I love watching them racing wheel to wheel. Cannot wait till next March!!!!