09-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstone View Post
Hello...

It bothers me when i feel that im buying a luxury sports car that doesn't have some options that i feel should be a standard option that comes with the car anyway.

So i thought of creating this thread to hear your thoughts about what should come with the car rather than having to order it as an extra option that will add extra value.

for example, I really don't know why BMW always leaves the option to us if we want an IPOD connector with our car. most cars these days come with an IPOD interface as a standard, and even if people dont have an IPOD, im sure they would end up getting one because it would be useful for them in their car.

thats just a thought...would like to see what other people over here thought about.

regards

Gino.
ipod interface and folding mirror are something very minor. I don't mind if the m3 doesn't have them.

but I think m3 should come standard with recaro HUD, and bbk. I'm sure many wouldn't mind having that standard even for 3-5k more.

and the screen should come standard even without nav. infiniti does it, bmw can too. it makes the interior so much nicer with it.
Appreciate 0