United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 e92 M3

Garage List
1988 BMW 535i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by george v View Post
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an order arrive on the west coast over a last week.

If so have they had their order delivery date to their dealer delayed. My order arrived on 9th Thurs Feb and my dealer informed me my order will arrive at the dealership by 14th Tue Feb, but i just found out the arrival to the dealership has been pushed back to the 24th of Feb. He says there has not been any damage to my order (which i worry about) ,he is assuming there has just been a backlog of orders to process at the VPC. I did learn that someone else has had their order delivered to their dealership last night(13th Mon) which was on the same ship as my order. Is that common to have orders from the same ship being processed at different speeds at the VPC.

I would love some feed back to calm me down abit, i'm on edge to finally receive my order , i have been waiting since 14th of Dec when my order went into production.
OP, I'd have to say that there definitely is some damage that's being fixed. Mine sat at the port in Bremerhaven for over a month. I ended up reordering another car lol and BMW NA really took care of me. I would assume that its something minor unlike my case. If you're stressed about it just make sure to get a good ppi done. I didn't want to bother with mine so I waited another 7-8 weeks. Good luck.