11-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #140
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
Didn't want to post in that thread as it might side track...but here's some food for thought.

Couple of things.

By carbon fiber trim, are you referring to the OEM carbon leather? Usually, I see the OEM ones float for about $500-600 shipped.

For returning lease, there's no way you can return with anything besides YOUR originally equipped items. The check they perform now is so ridiculous.
As for selling your car to a random dealer, you(seller) have to sign off on your car indicating what has been changed, if you lie and they find out you're held liable. I don't think you'll even get that far when they start performing the standard checks on the car, anyways. I think your best option is to look for those guys that are always selling their OEM Interior parts when converting to a track car.

As for the interior, that combo will look nice for sure. But if I'm pushing to individualized my car..I might consider even going a more unique route. You're going to have IND customize it anyways, I'd say push it a bit further if you can. You'll have a nice combo, but one many others have/could have.
Hmm thanks for the food for thought

I'm gonna head to an upholstery shop here in Calgary tomorrow, get me a quote on something 'Individual' and as far as the trim yes it is the OEM Carbon Leather.. If someone from the E90post section wants it they can have it so that's why I'll be keeping the price a little higher because I'm sure there is demand and that price will include shipping if I decide to go ahead with the feeler. As for being more unique I think I'd be more than happy with Gloss Black trim from iND rather than go TOO unique to the point where I get bored and would rather have stayed with something simple.

Thanks for your input on this thread rather than my FS one.

PS - Can you send me a price shipped to T3R0H3 for your BBK WITH the endless pads.

Thanks bunnn
Appreciate 0