09-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #69
bruce.augenstein@comcast.
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Clearly not.

I insist I have not been attacking you. You will insist I have and I will continue to insist I haven't. Round and round we go.

It is not about being challenged. Heck, we already mostly agree on the point about the vibration issue being partly design, partly a lack of focus on NVH and very likely partly by intent. I also admitted, with your correction, that this was not solely an issue of design nor quality. I did so completely without drama nor under duress. Have a look back, you will find this is the case. It is much more about your attitude, your misrepresentation and your own insults and hypocracy toward me.

Yeah... I know... ANOTHER "attack". But it isn't. You need to be a lot tougher with your demeanor.
OK, I'm at a loss now. Normally when I bait you like this, you do all that arm-waving Swamp the Sanctimonious stuff, giving me (and others that I correspond with) a certain amount of merriment. I was dead sure my last post (and others before that) would set you off, but no-ooo.

Damn! Swamp-baiting was half the fun of these forums. Was it when I said you were easy? Knew I shouldn't have done that. Guess I'll just have to be content with our normal arguments around content.

Bruce
Appreciate 0