View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #192
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
If you go FI I would go evolve if it was my $$$. Their design does not look like a upside down turtle like ESS. Also I am not a fan of ess after ordering their "smg" software..

Funny you ask, I just recently found the next project car. In the process of getting it shipped to CA actually LOL.

I am almost done with my current M3 so the timing was right to get a new project car. Besides the new one on the way I have the 1M still to modify. As it is the daily driver it will be slow to mod until I get a new DD.

As for the new M3/M4 I like the looks but the issue I have is with the FI part. Having to clean out the intake every 35K is something I am not a fan of.

I like the new lotus but the biggest issue is, I have not seen a new one to see if I it yet LOL. Being 6'5 I don't exactly fit in most cars...
Oh come on, don't leave us hanging. What's the new project?!

One of the huge reasons I went with the V8 is because I know they are somewhat easy to work on. I'm waiting to see how they are maintenance wise before I even consider them. But like you, I'm either close to done, or I commit to going all out, which will cost another $15k.

I'd be looking at more of an 05-06 Elise haha (I prefer the older headlights anyway, much less generic). Yea I don't think you'll fit at 6"5!
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0