View Single Post
      06-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeGeek View Post
Post a price and interior shots. Nice car.
Thanks! I'm taking out the DSLR this weekend for some high-res shots. I'll post Sunday or Monday night. Thanks for the bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Tried PMing you but kept failing. What's the price? You can try PMing me if you are able to.

Thanks.
My box is empty and I'm receiving PMs - give it another whirl, if that doesn't work, what's the best way to reach you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberoptik View Post
this is beautiful, i love this color, are you selling to get the 2014 Twin Turbo V6 model?
Thanks for the compliment! To your question - no, no new turbo I6s for me. I had a 335i once, I liked it, and it was fast... but there's nothing as satisfying as the instantaneous response of this bespoke, M-engineered power plant (especially when paired with the M-Performance Exhaust). Factor in the hydraulic steering and just the right amount of tech... and this might be the peak (to me).

If I move on, it won't be to the next M3/4. They'll be great, fast cars, but IMHO, they won't be cars for people who appreciate the type of engineering that M GmbH has historically known for (though... late model cars from Stuttgart seem to capture the spirit).

Bump!
Appreciate 0