09-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #20
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
Anything non-M should be daily-driveable IMO. BMW's do great during winters as long as you have good set of tires.
I don't agree with that at all. Just beacuse it is daily-driveABLE, does not mean it should be driven daily.

when I was 16 years old, I have a '98 Mitsu eclipse w/ body kit, wheels, blah , blah , blah...Did NOT consider my car a daily driver... even though it really was, as I only drove another vehicle once or twice a week, if that. My eclipse was a $14,000 car on its best day, with me only getting about 8,000 when it got totaled (not my fault)

If I had a Lambo, a Rolls, and a BMW, then by all means my BMW would be my daily driver.

However, that is not my case... my BMW IS my lambo per-se. I want to take care of my car, even if it is "only" a 328. Driving it in the snow=me NOT taking care of it IMO.