View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #229
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Bro,
I am very sorry to read all of this...to many good men take hits like this all the time.
The way the court system is set up is very similar to the Life Time Networks motto...it's always the mans fault! I have no idea how or when this shit happened but that is about how things seem to work. That is why I'm never having kids and if i do get married again I will have the girl sign a prenup stating "You aint getting fucking shit!"

And here is the problem.
1) If you try to defend your position no matter how bad or crazy the woman was society is going to blame you. And here is where you will find who your true bros are. If they make fun of you or in any way look down on you…they are not true bros and should not be spoken to. And expect a good 50% of the female population to blame you for what went wrong. A woman can cheat on a man steal his money and shoot him and in their minds…it’s the mans fault!

I went to one and only one marriage counselor meeting with my x wife before the divorce, of the 1 hour dedicated to the session the counselor spent 50min grilling me about thing I did wrong…after determining I did nothing wrong be it washing the dishes to paying for her education…she turned to my x wife and said “So why are you angry?” in a nice sweet voice?

Same with my parents when I said we were getting a divorce! 4 hours of me getting grilled…and these are my parents!

2) The bitch has friends who do nothing but pour poison into her ear, note the 50% of women who have already blamed you. And they will just feed her inner cunt just to make things harder for you regardless of what you do!

Look I’m not a misogynist but…been there done that seen too many good men go down. Hell seen some take their own lives! And FUCK! I was almost there myself! I mean really no joke! There I was on a skydive looking at the ground thinking…well the bitch used me abused me cheated on me left me with a condo that has $80k of negative equity in the middle of old lady land….maybe I should just go in.

That shit right there is fucked up! Ending your life, the life you have worked so hard for, the life you have made because she decided she didn’t want to talk or to communicate? Fucked up right?

So my deepest condolences to you and your great kids. My advice, find a therapist to talk to because talking to the general public….is going to just piss you off that much more. And make sure who ever you date is smarter, thinner and more fun in the sack than that sack of shit you dropped off!
Appreciate 0