06-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #31
Chowster
E60_to_E90
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckles View Post
BMW Canada was terrible for helping me track my car, mine took 9 weeks from drop off to Victoria, and it sat out in Halifax during a hurricane (so when it arrived it looked terrible).

Several weeks after returning from my ED I called up BMW Canada to help me find out where my car is, the BMW rep says, "Let me see... um I think it has left the factory..". No $hit, I told him I had already been to Germany recieved the vehicle and dropped if off, and been home for 4 weeks, so I ask is there anything else you can do to help me, American dealers are able to do this stuff all the time. Well sir this isn't America was the response I got.

Point is you have to be patient. Maybe get your SA to do the dirty tracking work for you.
I believe bnombe is waiting for a fresh factory order, not an ED return. 8-10 weeks seems to be the norm for getting an ED return though... sounds painful.

Any update on your car bnombe? Your CA should be able to provide the same status code as BMW Canada.
Appreciate 0