Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Feeler: E90 OEM Exhaust Mod ACM/Bypass Method

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have 2 exhausts. My original which is in the garage and the one that's on the car. I had the OEM Exhaust Mod ACM/Bypass Method done back in December and absolutely love it. I also had the tips Powder Coated Matte Black so you won't see all the residue. Only problem now is that I can't stand to see the muffler underneath the car. I thought about getting a rear diffuser but it still doesn't hide it very well.

So, I'm thinking about getting my spare exhaust modded and having the whole thing PC. But I don't want to get stuck with 2 modded exhausts. Once we agree, I would need to have my spare done so it'll take about 1-2 weeks before I can actually sell you mine.

Looking to get $425 for my modded exhaust. A Sponsor in So Cal is asking $399 plus exchange of the muffler.

I'm located in SF Bay Area (Fremont)

Attached Images

Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...

Last edited by dagolfpro; 10-19-2012 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0